Sunday, August 2, 2009

What's a good technique for displaying collectable paperback books?

I've purchased some rare paperback books with artwork that I enjoy, and I wanted to display them in a frame (perhaps behind Plexiglas). Any suggestions on how to accomplish this are welcome. Thanks!

What's a good technique for displaying collectable paperback books?
I'm assuming you want to keep the covers intact. XD





A great way to do this would be shadow boxes. They're like picture frames, but with a display space behind them instead of just a paper thin area to slip photos. I don't know quite how the dimensions would fit, but I'm sure you could work something out. :)


NOTE: Shadow boxes also protect the contents more thoroughly from light damage and fading. :D





Hope this helped! I can't really think of many other techniques...


No comments:

Post a Comment