Friday, July 31, 2009

What are some good books that teach young kids about pregnancy?

I have a friend that's expecting and she has a 4 year old son already. I'd like to get a book for him that explains why his mommy's belly is growing and what happens during pregnancy, and maybe even where babies come from, but in kids terms obviously. Are there any books like this on the market, and if so, what are their titles?

What are some good books that teach young kids about pregnancy?
There is a great book called "Where Did I Come From" by Peter Mayle, (I believe that's the author's name, I know that's the name of the book). Any book store will have it, it's been around for over 20 years and is clever and easy to relate info for parents and children. I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment