Friday, May 21, 2010

Are there any good books that can help me communicate better in the corporate world?

I deal with two-faced individuals who are nice in my face but say bad things behind my back. I also never know how to respond to managers at the "spur of the moment" when I am questioned about something I did (even if I was not wrong) . I always say "damn I should have responded that way!" and I look foolish at the time.





Any good books out there that can help me get ideas on how communicate better with managers and back stabbers?

Are there any good books that can help me communicate better in the corporate world?
reading books is good, but remember that you need to have integrity and honesty at all times. You need not lie, and there is real danger in that. If your boss knows the facts (the real ones before you answer) and you always consistently tell the truth, you are going to be trusted.





Liars are often known to lie, though they may not be sharp enough to know that they known to lie.





sounds like you are in a no win situation. just don't lose your integrity.





also, look up in the yahoo business advice about signs to leave a job. there are a number of them and when you start getting those signals, get out your resume and start sending it out.





good luck to you, and above all, remember, you have to look yourself in the mirror, make sure the person you are looking at is worthy of the trust of an employer regardless how unworth that employer is.
Reply:http://www.amazon.com/Coping-Difficult-P...


No comments:

Post a Comment