Friday, May 21, 2010

What's are some good piano books for a beginner?

I would really love to learn to read music sheets and such in the future, therefore I'm wondering; what are some good beginner books for people like myself to start off with? (basic information I should know, but not too* basic at the same time)


I don't want any that comes with DVD's and such, just books.


thanks.

What's are some good piano books for a beginner?
A good place to start would be Alfred's Piano Library. They have all sorts of books for students of different ages and levels. Another good series is Beanstalk's Basics for Piano. They have books for learning to play piano and books for learning to read piano music. Either of these should be fairly easy to find online or at a music store.


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment