Friday, May 21, 2010

What books or authors would you suggest if i like Douglas Coupland?

Lately I have been really into Douglas Coupland's books. I've read almost all of them. I love the way they are modern and expose society for what it is but at the same time aren't preachy and actually wrap me into the story and make me want to read more.





Apart from Douglas Coupland, i also liked the book The Continuity Girl.





Any book reccomendations for me?

What books or authors would you suggest if i like Douglas Coupland?
I think "Homeland" by Sam Lipsyte is great ... or maybe "The Ecstasy Club" by Douglas Rushkoff ....





But this is cool -- it's an artificial intelligence engine that "maps" authors -- it shows you the authors that OTHER people who read Douglas Coupland also read ... kinda like Pandora ....





http://www.literature-map.com/douglas+co...


No comments:

Post a Comment